Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Ellen's Bachelorette

So, my lovely friend Ellen is getting married in less than two weeks and I am going to be in her wedding. A couple weeks ago, my co-matron-of-honor, EB and I threw her a Bachelorette Party at Dave & Buster's. Ellen is a little Freaky Friday over games. I am too -- especially board games, but I digress. Here are the invitations I made for her party. I was trying to go with the video game theme. If it had been a shower, I would have made her a bride cake that looks like the pixel bride, but it wasn't so, oh well.

bachelorette1

bachelorette2

bachelorette3

I also designed her wedding invitations, but I'll let her post them on her blog first. I also made here Save the Dates, that you can see at the following link. Ellen's Save the Dates

I would really like to start doing this on the side. I was a Printmaker in college, so this is right up my alley. It sort of bridges the gap between art student and sorority girl, both of which I was and both of which left me feeling conflicted.

No comments: